Saturday, April 2, 2011

I didn't mean to alarm you.

It wasn't intended to make anyone feel sad. It wasn't intended to do anything except to convey that part of the difficulty I have with writing lately is that I'm in 'experience mode'. And I'm happy. Christ, I'm HAPPY (?!). At 530am no less, with a 12 hour shift ahead of me. I may not leave them the next brilliant work of art to read that will change their lives twenty years after I'm dead, but personally, I really don't think they're worthy of that. If they're paying attention, if they have the eyes, to see, honey, I (WE) can change their lives right. Now. <3

1 comment:

  1. I really love it when you write to me, especially like this. It makes me cry with joy each time - EACH time. You're right about everything. Thank you for helping me understand. I love you beyond eons. <3

    ReplyDelete